The Oven has baked its last loaf. This blog is no longer being updated.

My cooking videos appear at youtube.com/janeragavan

I write on food at star2.com

This cat is cool!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to the Year of the Tiger! Some clever person came up with the idea of turning an orange into a tiger head and look how cute it is! (I took the pictures at my workstation with my camera phone, which I haven't figured out yet, so they're not great. Sorry.) This came in one of the many gift baskets of oranges that we get at the office every year at this time. Companies like to get friendly with the press.

Not a big post today. Just want to wish everyone who celebrates Chinese New Year, and especially those born in the Year of the Tiger, Gong Xi Fa Cai! May you enjoy prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views are welcome and appreciated. Have a nice day!