The Oven has baked its last loaf. This blog is no longer being updated.

My cooking videos appear at youtube.com/janeragavan

I write on food at star2.com

The Daring Kitchen loses its co-founder

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I just read today the sad news that Lisa, co-founder of The Daring Kitchen, unexpectedly passed away. I only knew her through her posts and writing, but always enjoyed her humour, wit and the way she made us all get off our butts to join in the challenges. From the comments of the Daring Bakers in the group forum, some of whom knew Lisa well, she was an inspiring and kind person, who was always on hand to help anyone in need. I myself have learned so much from this amazing international and diverse group started by Lisa and Yvonne.

Rest in peace, Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views are welcome and appreciated. Have a nice day!